Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Honest non bias opinions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member
    Honest non bias opinions


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Honest non bias opinions

    Who do you really believe will win the election?

    I'm personally voting for McCain and can honestly say I'm not at all worried about Obama winning the election. I feel like he has a small pecentage of a chance. What are your all's opinions?
    No bashing just honest opinions.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honest non bias opinions

    McCain by 15.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honest non bias opinions

    Obama wins, Mccain just recently took a small lead in the polls as a result of a convention bounce. So Obama has definitely more than just a small chance, he is still a frontrunner.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honest non bias opinions

    It will all come down to the swing states. Obama seems to have a pretty good lead when it comes to electoral votes(going by the polls) than McCain does.

    It will be a VERY close election.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honest non bias opinions

    I still think its way to close to call. I expect to see a lot of the same crap being slung at Obama that has went on for months and I expect it to be slung in particularly at Palin, her closet doesn't exactly seem to not have any skeletons.

    Just reading on this board, you can see how that some believe anything/everything said against the party they don't support.

    Right now, I'd say McCain, but its still definitely able to go either way.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member
    Honest non bias opinions


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honest non bias opinions

    Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honest non bias opinions

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> slung in particularly at Palin, her closet doesn't exactly seem to not have any skeletons. </div></div>

    Allow me to go out on a limb here: Most Americans will be be able to intuitively relate to her: she's warked hard and achieved, she's been a working mom, her husband is a blue collar worker, her children aren't perfect (a pregnant teenage daughter), she suck to her convictions that abortion is murder. When voters get to know her, they'll like her alot and their anti-Washington views will be encouraged by hope for real change, not some Obama empty rhetoric. She wins big for McCain.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honest non bias opinions

    I voted twice for Reagan, twice for Perot, and I voted for Kerry. I am a true independent. I am not totally decided as to who I will vote for this time. Also not real happy with either choice and would strongly consider a third party candidate.

    All that said.

    McCain will win by a much wider margin than expected and by a much wider margin than the last minute poles will predict.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •